Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back at It!

Well hello there!

It has been a long while since I have done anything with this blog. Although, maybe in 2014 I will spend more time here.

Blogging is such a pressure because you over think every post and try to perfect it. Really this is just an online journal to capture some thoughts.

So here goes....

I had not touched "The List" in a very long time and when I did..WOW. I had actually done a lot of things on it. Pretty cool! I hope that I continue to be able to check things off. I also added some 2014 goals because at the end of the day I am one of those people who like lists. Cross something off...BAM. Cross off 3 things...oh it feels like Christmas.

Here's to spending more time for me and considering my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment